Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spring Colour 2 Forecast by MAC






Perfect colors for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.  MAC has launched yet another huge collection.  But i made a calmer decision on what to get from this collection.  I don't want to go crazy with the hype going on.  So, i went to the mall tonight to check the collection along with the new viva glam lipsticks.  I was almost tempted to buy it online before seeing it in person and trying it on.  I'm glad i didn't.  I ended up getting just 2 lipsticks out of the many.  And i was kind og BLAH with the viva glam lipsticks and even with the infamous viva glam gaga.


From this collection, i got Color Me Coral and Fresh Salmon lipsticks.


Color Me Coral is a light coral with some beige it.  Fresh Salmon is a medium salmon pink with a gold shimmer.  I like both lipsticks especially i tend to wear coral-peach lipsticks than most pinks.


I am so happy with what i got. Photos and Swatches below...What did you get out from this collection? I'd love to know.



1 comments on "Spring Colour 2 Forecast by MAC"

Phebie on February 18, 2010 at 1:07 AM said...

ahmmm abi ko ba ug hinay2x na sa mga inana...hahhah..hinuon pod, 2 ra man imo napalit.lolz!

nice mem...luv d color...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez