Thursday, February 11, 2010

Return Address






These past couple of days, I’ve been busy sending out mails and packages.  If you haven’t noticed, I did a makeup blog sale a week ago. So, I have been busy with putting the packages together to put in the mail. 

My daughter has a coming birthday and I have prepared the invitations to send out very soon.  But I have realized I don’t have return address labels I wanted to create my own label or return address but didn’t have the chance to design and all that stuffs.

I sent all the packages out from the makeup sale.  But for my daughter’s invitation, I have yet to finalize and stick my own label in the envelopes…

I have been busy with sending mails lately even at work.  Our w2’s are in and I need to send it out to our employees so it can get there on time.  Luckily, I have all the labels for work printed out.  Those mails will be out tomorrow for sure.

Do you have any mailing problems lately? Ohh, I was also out of stamps last week.  I can’t believe I lost track of my mailing supplies.  Life has been really hard to keep up with especially with a growing toddler, house chores and a life to take care.

0 comments on "Return Address"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez