Wednesday, February 3, 2010

little debbie also known as mai-mai


some days...i wish I could go back and being 6 or 7 again...no worries except what to play...that little shy girl is still me....and my baby sister beside me. we are same little person...with usually the same dreams but different interests....I still like all the same stuff...dressing up, shoes, makeup, modeling, dancing and twirling....My sister is my opposite.  She likes balls, bicycle, running around, and  jeans.  She hates wearing sunday dress and would rather make excuses so she can't come to church with us.
and then
some days
...and I had one yesterday...I was all ready to bed, and then hubby and my daughter came in bed with me, and something happened...*TEARS* something happened, that i cannot share here, it was something that me and my hubby have been trying to work out in our relationship. It looks like neither of us can compromise nor change.  Oh well, maybe there are some things we cannot change.

I was hit with some "less-than-lovely" words.

then I realized...everything is all how you look at it....and I said, "you know, this isn't so bad....I've been through a whole lot worse"...this is all do-able....I can handle all of this....
I opted to keep my silence after an argument that is going nowhere.


If today seems hard or sad....know you're not alone...
The sun is shining brightly this morning....I have a smile in my heart....despite any "unpleasant" things I have to deal with....
And we will be life-warriors....nothing is going to break us...no one is going to break us....we are strong....
we will go after our dreams with a passion....we will spread love and be a light in a dark and unhappy world...
and we will be a source of love and encouragement to others....

I am typing with love and a smile....and I hope it brightens your day...
you're more beautiful than you know
more talented than you think
and more loved than you can imagine....

2 comments on "little debbie also known as mai-mai"

Sihsi on February 4, 2010 at 7:52 AM said...

mai, because of that photo...na remember nko si sape' naming us maya and tamsy...na remember nmo?hehehe

Debbie Racho on February 4, 2010 at 8:13 AM said...

hahaha! the good old days!!!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez