Friday, November 6, 2009

Update


I love Friday nights. Other than Saturday night, it is a stress free night. I am hanging out with my hubby in our basement. Just chillin, watching ball, drinking Patron..Yeah, right...I am a bit tipsy right now. bwahaha!


Tomorrow, my daughter has a puppet show class at the library. I'm excited. We haven't been in the library for couple of weeks now. And i don't know how she will behave. Fingers Crossed***


My weight loss challenge is getting tough. I've been doing my daily run coupled with a healthy diet. I've been drinking lots of tea and water. I don't think i lost any weight this week but i feel a lot healthier than ever.


Christmas is fast approaching. And we have a party on the 19th of December with friends. I am going for xmas decor shopping tomorrow maybe. I hope i can find some good deals.


Oh wait, my elementary bestfriend Phebie just informed me, that i got PR 2 on my blog site. I have no idea what that means...But she told me, it's a good thing. And i have a good reason to celebrate. I am happy right now.


Okey, i think that's all for now.

0 comments on "Update"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez