Friday, November 6, 2009

Screen Locking System


With the growing technology we have now, we have to stay on top of everything. I was looking for a program that will lock out my screen and gives the other network administrators in my office complete control over idle workstations. And tadang i found auto log off when i googled about it. I am not familiar with how windows really work nowadays. This is basically a screen locking system for Windows that extend capability of the standard workstation lock.

Screen pass can be configured to automatically log off if the screen saver is running and inactivity continues in a certain time set. During auto log off, unsaved changes in open applications are discarded. The auto log out can also be set to logout, restart, shutdown or powerdown.

This is very useful in my office work where some of my co-workers leave work without logging off or shutting down the computer.

0 comments on "Screen Locking System"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez