Monday, November 16, 2009

Quick FAQ Post


So, here i am feeling a bit tired and bored. I just officially came in my office right now...wahhh, and it's 5:20pm..My work hour is over..hahaha! I know, i used to work in my laptop upstairs using remote access. It is pretty convenient.

So, here are some random facts about me.

What is your ethnicity?
Well, i am a Filipino citizen. I am 50% chinese, 25% spanish and 25% filipino. I guess, that's how i can best describe about it.

Do you wear contacts?
Yes, i do wear them. But not when i'm at home. I usually wear them when i go out of the house. I can't see when it's far.

What are your favorite places to shop?
I am a cheapy person. I shop at trendy stores. I am not really branded kind of girl. I go to Forever21, H&M, charlotte russ and the like.

When did you start blogging?
Not long ago. My friend Phebie encouraged me to blog. I am a working from home mom. I can be busy and be bored at times. So, i can sometimes find time to write.

How do you like to blog?
Well, i find it as an outlet or extension of my obsessions and feelings. I treat my blog as my diary. When i was a kid, i keep a "secret" diary. When we were little, we treat diaries as a secret book. But in this blog world, we share it to the whole world and the readers.

Who old are you?
hah! I am 28.

Do you like life?
I love life and i am happy of what i am and what i have right now. I am blessed. Thank God.

Okay that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Let me know if you have more FAQs and I'll do a part 2.


0 comments on "Quick FAQ Post"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez