Wednesday, November 4, 2009

IN and Out #2


It has indeed been a while since my last post and I was thinking: 'surely there must be new things I am currently loving and loathing?'. Sure enough, there indeed are.

IN

My diet and exercise- i already see progress. I've reached my goal yet i still feel the need to keep going and lose more.

The Holidays - this will be our first xmas in the house that i get to decorate and put up xmas decors. So, i am hunting for xmas decor ideas, i already want a tree right now..lol..

My sister is coming in November for her bday and thanksgiving. I cannot wait.

OUT

I need to stop buying makeup. I am IN with project 10 pan. We'll not 10...P10P is a concept of finishing 10 beauty projects before you can buy. So, i am IN to that but i know it will take forever to finish 10. Then again, i hope i can control my obsession considering i am into P10P.

Pimple on my nose - blah...this is caused by the makeup i did for my halloween look.

Feeling unstylish - i feel a big need to shop when i have to be stylish yet i am on a tight budget right now. So, i am making use of what i have and try to be IN.

Not enough time of the day - duh! so many things to do, so little time and motivation. That's it.

Link me below what's your IN and OUT.

0 comments on "IN and Out #2"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez