Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009





I was kinda slacky for our halloween activity. I didn't bother buying special costume. I just thought of making use of what we already have and be creative. I was thinking Denise will be dressed up as Dora the Explorer. She looks like Dora(with the bangs) and a backpack and she's good to go.

Come Saturday, all my plans have changed. I realized Denise has a chinese outfit that she has never worn. So, she ended up dressing as a chinese little girl.

While i am pretending to be a sexy kitty, i painted my face. That was it. Hubby decided to be a paparazzi as always..hahaha!

We went trick or treating in our neighborhood. Denise had fun. That's all that matters to me.


What did you do special on halloween? Did you wear costumes too?




1 comments on "Halloween 2009"

Phebie on November 4, 2009 at 6:39 AM said...

mem...i love ur outfit...so sexy kaau...

same as with den2x, lil chinese!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez