Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sky High Electric Bill



Wow, i received our electric bill twice this month.  The first bill came out to be an estimated reading.  Estimate reading came out to be $217.  So i paid that one last week.  This week i got another bill which is the actual reading.  It has an additional $385. That makes our bill for July usage $602.  What?

I can't believe it.  I called my boss and asked him how much he is paying for his home..He only pays not more than $100/month.  $217 for me is reasonable but 600+ is unbelievable.

So, i called LIPA to send a technician to see if our meter is broken or something...I have an appointment for today. I hope this will bring our bill lower in the next months.

3 comments on "Sky High Electric Bill"

Phebie on August 11, 2009 at 7:52 AM said...

ha? shocking kaau na mem...lupig pa man commercial building nyo haus sa kadako sa nyo bayran! ireklamo jud na basin nasayop ra na...

Debbie Racho on August 11, 2009 at 8:40 AM said...

yes! naa moanhi karon to check. grabe jud! gusto nalang nako iuli akong LV para ibayad ani..hehehe!

Phebie on August 11, 2009 at 5:19 PM said...

hahahah mao jud naa pa nuon sukli sa imong LV....whaaaa

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez