Friday, August 14, 2009

Say Cheezzzzz!



I have finally got the chance to call for dental appointment.  And luckily, they have a cancellation for tomorrow, so i got the slot for tom!  This has been long overdue routine oral exam/cleaning. I have to make use of the dental coverage of my health insurance since it is full coverage.

Oh well, that's for tomorrow.  I have no plans for the weekend as of yet.  I want it that way, it's exciting and i enjoy more if it is unplanned...Aw, one thing for sure, bbq and swim maybe tomorrow if weather is nice.  I hope!

Just dropping by here to say, CHEEZZZZZZ!!! lol!

5 comments on "Say Cheezzzzz!"

Nenette on August 16, 2009 at 6:37 AM said...

indeed, nice teeth u have! it reminded me to check mine too...

Phebie on August 18, 2009 at 3:53 AM said...

nice na mem...

Debbie Racho on August 18, 2009 at 7:47 AM said...

hoy maam, that was before d check up..hahaha!

Phebie on August 19, 2009 at 8:15 AM said...

aw unsa ba diay...

EJ on August 20, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

Hi Ms Debbie, thanks for visiting back.. Love your smile in here, reminds me of my son hehehe.. I am following your blog already.. thanks for following mine.

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez