Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Little Jelly Fish


When my daughter first started to swim in our pool, she was scared and not so sure what to do.  She's like screaming and anxious.  Lately, she loves to swim.  She even cries when she will not be with ous by the pool.  Now she learned to walk by the pool stairs and tries to jump one step to the next.  She has gained her confidence with the water and she knows we are there to catch her in case...

She looks so cute in her swimsuit.  Her belly is coming out and her legs are just yummy.  I could bite them..hahaha!  Here are some pics taken last Sunday.




3 comments on "My Little Jelly Fish"

Dhemz on August 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM said...

oh my gosh...she's a cutie....I wanna bite on her legs too...lol! she looks like she had fun!

thanks for the visit...:)

Chubskulit Rose on August 18, 2009 at 4:12 PM said...

She is a cutie indeed! Yum, sarap pisil pisilin yang mga binti nya hehehe..

I am now following your blog...

Phebie on August 19, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

ka cute sa isang baje lami jud paakon...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez