Friday, August 28, 2009

Link From Blog





I have been in search of opportunities for my blog. I always wanted to learn how to monetize blog.


Everytime i look for sponsored reviews from other bloggers, i get jealous. I want to make the most
out of my blog.


Thanks to my friend Pheb for always willing to extend a helping hand with any confusion i get. She also posted a link via facebook about Link From Blog.


I did sign up and hoping to get more opps. In just one snap I got a task. I am crossing my fingers for more opportunities.

For a paid posts Check it out and let me know what are your pleasant experience with them.


1 comments on "Link From Blog"

A Girl on September 11, 2009 at 7:58 AM said...

Hi!

I noticed your an iPhone girl... me too! I run a new girly iPhone app blog and am trying to spread the word. http://appsbyagirl.com/ Feel free to subscribe to my feed for new great apps or join google friend connect!

xoxo,
A Girl

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez