Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Should be Doing the Same



At some point in time, as soon as my little girl is asleep, i have a notion to be doing the same.  But i don't understand what's holding me.  I used to sleep very early when i was single.  I am an early person.  I get drained easily at sunset and very much awake during sunrise.  My routine seems to be nice back then.

I am here right now, in bed with my baby, watching her and listening to every beat of her heart thinking, i should be asleep right now.

Oh well, i have been crawling in bed with my laptop and the great intentions of "continuing my work" despite the fact the i should be sleeping.

I don't know what's the whole point of this blog.  I just want to say I Should be asleep right now.

0 comments on "I Should be Doing the Same"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez