Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Girl Can Never Have Enough


What a girl wants, what a girl needs..ahhhhh! A girl can never have enough clothes, shoes, bags, perfumes, accessories or makeup..At least in my case, it seems that shopping is never ending.  hayyy..

Yesterday, we have no plans for the day.  I asked my mom where she wants to go.  Of course, shopping. (like mother like daughter..)

We lived in between two tanger outlets.  Outlet? Yes, a discounted mall or stores of almost all name brands that you can think of.  We've been going to these outlets since the last couple of weekends.  So, i told my hubby that we will be going to the outlet and we agreed not to shop anymore.  Our budget has been tight and we have been shopping since the last couple of weeks.

We went there after lunch.  The no buying plan was a big failure.  I ended up buying 3 blouses at Bebe.  I got it at a very good deal.  In the mall it retails at $22 and i only got it at $9...wahhhh!  Then i also bought 2 tops at American Eagle at $6.95...wohooooo!!!! Great shopping experience for me!  Good deals, big discount.

I told myself not to buy at a mall, i'll just go to the outlet if i have the itch to shop.

1 comments on "A Girl Can Never Have Enough"

Phebie on August 5, 2009 at 7:40 AM said...

pastilan....

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez